Caddock’s MP900 series Kool-Pak® power film resistors available from Rhopoint Components
The MP900 Kool-Pak® power film resistors from Caddock are a low cost, heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface. The resistance range is from 0.02Ω up to 4.99KΩ with a power rating from 15W to 100W +25°C case temperature. The MP900 series tolerance options available are ±1.0%, ±5.0% and ±20.0% depending on the resistance values required. The MP900 series Kool-Pak® power film resistors are constructed with Caddock’s Micronox® resistance film fired onto a flat ceramic substrate. The terminal attachment and resistance element geometry are configured to provide outstanding non-inductive performance.
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Low-cost heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface.
- Resistance values available between 0.02Ω and 4.99KΩ
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +500 ppm/°C (depending on the resistance values required)
- Tolerance values available of ±1.0% ±5.0% and ±20.0% (are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating from 15W to 30W at +25°C (depending on the resistance values required)
- Maximum voltage 250V
- Maximum temperature 150°C
For the full range of the Caddock product range please click here