Entry-level instruments offer professional performance with “six-in-one” functionality
Premier Farnell, the Development Distributor, is now stocking Keysight’s two new models in the Keysight Technologies InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series of general-purpose oscilloscopes. Engineered to provide quality and industry-proven technology at a low price point, the 1000 X-Series makes it possible for engineers with any budget to access professional level performance.
The new DSOX1204A and DSOX1204G models offer up to 200 MHz of bandwidth and are available in 2- or 4-channel versions. In addition to standard oscilloscope functions, the instruments integrate a range of additional measurement and analysis features, giving the functionality of six instruments in a single package, including 3-digit voltmeter, 20 MHz function generator1, protocol analyser2 , 3-digit counter and a frequency response analyser or Bode plotter for characterising amplifiers, filters, power supplies and audio systems.
“The 1000 X-Series is based on the same, proven technology that Keysight uses in its higher-end InfiniiVision family” says James McGregor, Global Head of Category – Test, Tools and Production Supplies at Premier Farnell. “By adding these two new models to our range, both with same day dispatch, Premier Farnell can provide engineers with professional-level measurements they can trust, whatever their budget.”
The 1000 X-Series includes models suitable for a broad range of users from professional designers to educators. Key benefits include:
- advanced analysis tools such as frequency-response analysis, mask testing, FFT, and segmented memory provide deeper insight.
- hardware serial decoding and a custom ASIC functions ensure the fastest response, even with all oscilloscope features turned on.
- LAN and USB connectivity make it easier to monitor and document tests.
- Built-in connectivity and small size make it easy to incorporate into rack-based ATE systems in industrial environments.
- A free educators’ training kit and built-in training signals means that students can also learn on the same professional-level user interface that is used on high-end oscilloscopes in the industry.