With the TVS diodes D3V3Z1BD2CSP from Diodes, Rutronik offers an ESD protection component with an extremely low capacitance Cd of 0.3 pF. They have been specially developed to protect high-speed differential lines. Due to their high pulse peak current capability (10.5 A, tP = 8 / 20 μs), these components can also be used for protection against electrical overload (EOS). The DSN housing with 0.60 mm x 0.30 mm x 0.30 mm also enables flexible protection for a single cable in applications. Potential uses include automotive applications requiring specific change control; i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/104/200, PPAP capable and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified facilities. The TVS diodes from Diodes are available at www.rutronik24.com.
The TVS diodes feature an extremely low terminal voltage (5 V or 5.3 V) to protect sensitive inputs and outputs and a low reverse current of 50 nA max. at a VR of 3.3 V. They enable reliable, bidirectional ESD protection for a cable.
- Provides transient protection for the protected line according to IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) air ± 20 kV, contact ± 20 V and IEC 61000-4-5 (overvoltage) 10.5 A (8 / 20 μs)
- Completely lead-free and fully RoHS-compliant
- Halogen and antimony-free
- USB3.0, USB3.1 and USB3.2 Gen 2 x 2
- USB Type-C®
- HDMITM1.4, HDMITM 2.0 and HDMITM 2.1
- ThunderboltTM 2, ThunderboltTM 3
- 10G Ethernet
- WiFi-6 AnT