Event attendees will be the first to hear about new Connext Drive software features for next gen E/E architectures.
Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the largest software framework company for autonomous systems, today announced its first virtual Automotive Forum to be held on November 18. The interactive, three-hour virtual forum will feature panels and sessions with RTI executives and automotive experts that explore the fast-changing dynamics of automotive electrical and electronic (E/E) architectures. Event attendees will also be the first to hear about an exclusive announcement from RTI on new software in Connext Drive® that reduces both cost and risk in vehicle programs using automotive grade stacks together with the world’s leading Automotive suppliers.
At the virtual forum, automotive experts at industry-leading companies like ARM, NXP Semiconductors, and Y-Mobility, amongst others, will discuss real-world use cases, market challenges and opportunities related to software-defined vehicles, and next-generation vehicle E/E architectures. RTI executives will then deep dive into new Connext Drive features that enable automotive companies to develop production-ready autonomous and electric vehicles.
Featured speakers and guest panelists include:
· David Fidalgo, CEO, Y-Mobility
· Alexander Kocher, Former CEO, Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
· Chafik Driouichi, VP of Software & Electronics Engineering, Koenigsegg Automotive AB
· Taco Olthoff, Product Management, TomTom IndiGO
· Bart Vermeulen, Technical Director, NXP Semiconductors
· Bartholomaus Renka, Automotive Director EMEA, ARM
· Santiago González-Aurioles Fernández, Ph.D. OT Security Category Leader, Telefonica
· Alfredo Perez Pellicer, Global Head of Product and Program Management, MAHLE
In addition to the presentations and panels, event attendees will have the ability to interact with speakers and RTI experts through live Q&As.
· What: RTI Automotive Forum 2021
· When: 18 November from 3:00 – 5:45 p.m. GMT (UTC)
· Where: Virtual
To view the full agenda and register for this complimentary event, please visit: https://bit.ly/3n5orxD