PolyPhaser, an Infinite Electronics brand and an industry-leading provider of RF and data surge protection, filtering and grounding solutions, has introduced new low PIM cable assemblies that are in-stock and available for same-day shipping.
Designed for multiple RF systems, PolyPhaser’s new low PIM cable assemblies provide a maximum PIM level of -165 dBc and operate at up to 6 GHz. These high-quality cables deliver low insertion loss and excellent VSWR, are 100% RF and PIM tested and come with the PIM test results marked on the cables. These cable assemblies are available in standard and custom lengths and come with multiple connect configurations.
“We are excited to introduce this brand new product line, giving us the opportunity to provide our customers with high-quality, low-PIM cable assemblies. We can deliver them in standard and custom lengths with same-day delivery. The combination of the cables’ features and in-stock availability makes this product launch a truly unique and exciting addition for our customers to take advantage of,” said Steve Ellis, Product Manager.
- Low PIM assembly <-160dBc
- 100% tested with PIM test results marked on cable
- Max VSWR of 1.25:1 and 1.35:1 up to 6 GHz
- Multiple connector options including 4.3-10, 7/16 DIN, Type N, 4.1-9.5 mini-DIN, QMA and SMA
- Lightweight and extremely flexible plenum-rated coax
- All cable assemblies are in-stock for same-day shipping
For details and more information, visit polyphaser.com.