KIOXIA BG5 SSD Series provides mobility with high performance.
KIOXIA BG5Client NVMe SSDs (Solid-State-Drives)provides mobility with PCIe 4.0 performance for a wide range of IoT/embedded devices, server and storage array boot drives as well as industrial, commercial and consumer PCs.Moreover the BG5 SSDs have been designed to bring a suitable balance of performance, cost and power to everyday gamers and PC users.
The BG5 series is an innovative, next generation, compact single package NVMe SSD.
The product is based on KIOXIA’s 112-layer TLC BiCS FLASHTM 3D flash memory technology and leverages a PCIe Gen4x4 interface.
Thanks to its slim and compact single-sided form factors M.2 2230 and M.2 2280, the product suitable for thin and light system designs like ultra-thin PCs, as well as embedded devices and server boot
application in data centers.
More technical features that convince
·Available with capacities of 256 GB, 512GB and 1024GB
- Up to 3,500 MB/s sequential read and 2,900 MB/s sequential write
- Up to 500,000 IOPS random read and 450,000 IOPS random write
- PCIe Gen4 x4 interface
- Support for the latest TCG Pyrite and Opal standards, as well as end-to-end data protection, ensures data is secure whether at home or in the office.
- Forward-looking support for the NVMe 1.4 feature set and basic management command over System Management Bus (SMBus)
- Supports the latest matured Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology, thereby realizing finely optimized DRAM-less devices.
- Power Loss Notification (PLN) signal support to protect data against forced shutdowns self-encryption support.
The SSDs are recommended for Ultra-mobile PCs, 2-in-1 notebook PCs, IoT/embedded devices. Server and storage array boot drives