A major leap in DC/DC construction technology opens the door to affordable and more effective TracoPower products developed for high-volume applications.
Latest technology achievements in machine wound coils, SMD technology and robotics enabled TRACO to develop and manufacture 1-3W DC/DC converters with better heat resistance, higher efficiency and lower price.
All these new families are especially suited for high volume applications because of the lower price.
- Highly cost-efficient design
- Standard I/O isolation of 1500VDC with optional 4000VDC
- -40°C to +86°C operating temperature range without derating
- Available input ranges ±10%, 2:1 and 4:1
- Industry-standard SIP-4, SIP-7 and SIP-8 packages
- 3-year warranty
- Space and cost critical applications
- High volume projects where simple and reliable products are needed
Overview of 1-3W DC/DC added recently:
We have included the new generations of TracoPower DC/DC converters in our product range.