Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-TGLC, based on Intel® 11th Generation Core™ and Celeron® BGA Processors.
EMX-TGLC, a Thin Mini ITX board with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5 and Celeron® BGA Consumer SKU Processor, it is a Dual Gigabit LAN and firstly introduced Quad display industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
EMX-TGLC main features:
- Intel® 11th Gen. Core™ i5/ i3 and Celeron® BGA Consumer SKU Processors (Max. TDP at 15W)
- Two 260-pin DDR4 3200MHz SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 64GB Max
- 2 x DP++, 1 x dual-channel LVDS, 1 x eDP (Quadruple independent displays)
- 1 x Intel® i226LM, 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 x USB3.1 Gen1 at I/O
- 4 x USB 2.0 by pin header
- 4 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- 2 X SATAIII, 1 x SATA Power
- 1 x PCI-e x4 slot support PCI-e x2 (Gen3) device
- Onboard NuvoTon NPCT754AABYX TPM2.0
- DC in 12~24V